Trust? Pffft...Not a chance.

Spend your life with a narcissistic personality type and talk to me about trust after at least 8 years. Then you can judge me on my inability to trust people...men specifically. I've been through it all. Levels of abuse I don't care to exploit via internet, verbal challenges, physical one-upednesses, emotional badgering, and flat out sabotage. When someone promises to do something for you because it's their skill-set, and then conveniently drops you off of their to-do list, and they're the only support you have in your life, that's sabotage. That's an inability to cope with the idea that you might better yourself and become less dependent upon them. Same holds true once you get a job and said person, who works from home fairly regularly (including the day before said first day of work), decides that on this particular day, they need to be in the office and can't stay home to watch our son, making it my job to find someone last minute who can watch him for 10 hours. Whether he knows it or not, he is trying to sabotage every single thing I do in this divorce.

Comments

Popular Posts