What If...



How do you explain to someone who hasn't been through the same stuff as you that you have a hard time trusting people because you've been lied to off and on for 16+ years? How do you explain to them that they're exhibiting a lot of the signs that the past delivered to you that you either didn't acknowledge or just plain ignored that say something is going on? Do you take what you have, knowing it's the best place you've been in and just throw caution to the wind and pretend you feel fine? Do you confront it and insist that you know something is going on, in spite of anything anyone says? What if I'm right? Again. What if I'm not just Pavlov's dog'ing it right now with the ding of a timestamp that says Now Is When It Happens. What if this is as good as I get? What if I'm told the same bs as before? What if? ...I hate this part.

Comments

Popular Posts